These are some of my latest projects! This one has been in the works for over a month! It was a swap I hosted on the cricut message board. Each lady chose letters and about 20 of us made 40 inchies so that we each have a set now! This will be for Cade's preschool teacher at the end of the year! I love them because they are all so different and only on 1 inch squares! I have some talented friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love that frame. what a great gift. love how cade signed one of the squares!
I"m Danielle's sister and I LOVE your framed school alphabet. Is there any way I can get a copy or learn how to make it?
Thanks,
Melissa
Calie,
How do I find our about the message board that you guys are talking about?
Thanks!
Melissa Evans207@go.com
Post a Comment