Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sleep?!? What Sleep?!?

Some funny things happen late night around here. Cade has started sleeping in our bed again. Not really sure why but he is too damn heavy to move later so he stays. Cade constantly talks in his sleep. He yells out some of the funniest things. But the worse is when he is having fighting dreams. He will litterally beat Kyle and I up~ That boy is strong! He kicks and punches! I usually gently push him back towards his dads side of the bed. (hey if I'm getting woke up so should he!) He also needs "night water" which means a trip out to the kitchen allmost every night. As it is getting warmer he also sheds clothing at various stages during the night all of witch end up on me or my head. But lately Cade isn't the only night owl causing a commotion. Coda isn't much for crying, so his way of letting us know he's hungry or needs a diaper change is to yell or talk to us. If that doesnt work he rolls himself down to the end where I keep a few toys and plays with this noise vehicle noise maker. (Which is funny because its peoples voices saying buckle up then a car engine start but it just sounds like someone has gas) So when I get up this is what I see in the middle of the night.

He knows he just needs a diaper change and a bottle because this was less then 5 minutes later.Is it a wonder why I don't want to wake up in the morning between the boys I am up a lot all night long! While Kyle never happens to hear them! Sure ;)

3 comments:

Missy said...

I had to laugh, we have gone through various stages of this with all of our kids. It is no fun! Coda sure is a cutie though. I can no longer carry my big kids anymore either.
Good luck, Calie, I hope you get a good nights rest soon!
(oh and darren never seems to hear our kids either ;)

Awburn Sedillo said...

He is so cute!!

Hey I made my blog private but I need your email address again to send an invite. Email me @ a_minter05@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ha..ha.. that is so funny!! DOn't you just love bein a mama!??