Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cards, Cards Cards!

I have recently started creating cards. I participate in a birthday swap so I have made all of my own cards lately. I think they still look better in my brain, but hey maybe if I keep practicing! Well on the Cuttlebug Challenge a fabulous tutorial by Jennifer McGuire inspired my next card. Since I didn't have a cuttle bug I used my friskars embossing plates then after they were embossed filed down to the white core of the paper then lightly sponged pink ink on the filed areas! It was way fun and I will definately try this again!

3 comments:

Mrs J said...

Calie, another sweet creation! This looks gorgeous, I love the colours and the soft look of the pink ink on the sanded embossing! So glad we're inspiring you to join in our challenges at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Hugs Mrs Jx

Jen@eighteen25 said...

looks like you've been having fun!!

danni reid. said...

your sanding is the PERFECT touch to that folder, GREAT job!