This weekend I have had an absolute blast learning new things from the Cuttlebug Challenge site! At first I meerly peeked over at the site, because I do not have a cuttlebug, but I could not help myself! There are so many great ideas and wonderful people on the site! One of thier tutorials was organza flowers! They are beautiful! Well this month as some of you know we are doing flowers for the monthly inchie swap - So of course I had to make them small enough to fit on an inchie! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Calie, these are adorable! I love how you have made them so small scale and they will make a stunning addition to your inchies - I can't wait to see what they look like! So glad that you're enjoying our Spa weekend over at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com and there's still more to come!
Hugs Mrs JJx
these are so cute and can't wait to see them on a finished item
Thanks for joining in
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX
cute!
These are very pretty! I love how they are minis!! Thanks for joining the Cuttlebug Spa Retreat!
~Lea
Wow! These flowers are so ADORABLE!!! I love how you created them for your swap...they're so beautiful, and the pearl centers make them so elegant!
Thanks so much for joining us during the Cuttlebug Challenge Spa Retreat weekend! :)
Post a Comment