Saturday, May 2, 2009

A gift for teachers appreciation week

This last project was inspired by another tutorial on Cuttlebug Challenge! I could not think of anything for Cade's teachers this week. We had bought some books for Christmas for the class, but then the class was cancelled in December and wedidnt go back until late January - so they have sat on my self waiting to be used. So I decorated this bag, I plan on adding some kind of a bow on the handle but am very happy wih how it turned out! Thank you Melyssa Connoly for the awesome svg files!

5 comments:

Mrs J said...

Wow Calie, you're on a roll! Your bag is gorgeous and will be very much appreciated I'm sure! The apple looks great especially with the lace trim, beautiful! So glad that you've been inspired to try so many of our challenges this weekend, and there's still more to come! Thanks again for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenges!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Allison said...

your bag is wonderful, thanks for taking the time to play along
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Beth Norman said...

Nice project. I came by way of the CB challenge.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

too cute cal! you are always gonna be one of those mom's that's a teacher's dream!!

Awburn Sedillo said...

What cute crafts!! You've benn busy!