About a month ago Cade had opening ceremonies for his first year of T-ball, and for his first 3 games I was too retarded to bring my camera but this last week I was finally able to get some great shots! Including his debut a catcher!
Playing 3rd base ... on 3rd base.


Easter at our house! The bunny left lots of eggs to hunt for! Maybe too many Uncle Von and his lawn mower found 2 more for us!
The Easter bunny left Coda a new baby swing and Cade gave up one of his big boy swings so that they could both swing together.
Coda just can't relax anymore he's always pulling himself up in his stroller and in his swing. He has to be at attention!
My parent not only had eggs or the boys to find but me, Kyle, and Ryan as well. Which is why I don't have many pictures of the hunt itself - I was just trying to beat the boys!
My handsome brother after "claiming" he had had collected the most eggs.
Coda only needed one egg to chew on.

My handsome brother after "claiming" he had had collected the most eggs.

2 comments:
cade was so cute in the catchers gear! glad we got to be there for that!
sounds like you guys had a nice easter. love that the "big kids" got to hunt eggs too. don't you think there should be like um ...money in them now though!! haha.
Isn't that the best watching your little guy play sports?? How fun!!
Post a Comment