Saturday, November 1, 2008

TrIcK-oR-TrEaT!

Our family had a lot fun on Halloween this year! The boys went as A Big Mac and french fries, Cade's choice. Coda was not thrilled by this choice. He looked so angry in his fries,it was pretty funny. He just kept wrinkling up his forehead, and grunting.We got ready way to early, who knew it would take so long to get dark?! (There's Cade's trick-or-treat bag I made! I love it!)This was Papa's attempt at making time pass more quickly. We trick-or-treated for about an hour and Cade's legs were about ready to give in. Coda slept the whole time, I think just so that nobody would see him in his costume. We decided to take dinner back to my parents when we arrived this is what we found! Cade was a little unsure especially of Papa's crazy teeth. But then he realized they were just dressed up like him and he could play with Pap's sword, and everything was ok! Cade's favorite part of the night was probably handing out candy. He got so excited! And the kids got a ton of candy! When they would leave he would shout things like "Happy Halloween" and "Say thanks!" He was too funny to watch.Coda was so happy to get out of his costume! He was all smiles!
Grandma found us some glow sticks in her drawer which proved to be a ton of fun for my family. Mainly for Kyle. ( I'm impressed by his dance moves which were lifted from Seth on Yo Gabba Gabba http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWG7Gr9Vtxo) Here Coda was shaking one, while talking to Uncle Bubba. We think Coda is growing so big but here is a picture of Ryan's hand and Coda's pretty tiny!

I made these two for a Halloween page. I think they are so funny, and Cade gets a little embarrassed!

Coda has made friends with a little monkey from his play mat. He's so sweet!

This was him talking to him. He was so happy to lay there and talk to his monkey. (Monkey sings back and he listens so carefully then talks back to him.)

Here is my pilgrim Cade. I made an Indian Coda but forgot to take a picture.

Oh, and Coda is officially off oxygen! Hurray, now that is something to smile about!

5 comments:

jamie carter said...

YAY CODA!! that is something to smile about.
i love the boys' costumes, they are so stinkin' cute. that ketchup bag rocks calie! and so do your mom and dad. I.L.O.V.E.I.T
that is one smokin' witch.

Anonymous said...

Girl...I'm so glad you found me! Your kids are so stinkin cute....Marisa tells me she talks to you every once in a while! We have to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Your sweet babies are just wonderful. I love the costumes! We don't celebrate Halloween on the island, but the kids got to have a party at school. It worked out. It is really interesting being here where we can't just go buy something for them to wear--and we can't get anything shipped here (without a nightmare of hassle involved). Luckily, I had bought Addie a leotard and tutu for her last birthday. She went as a ballerina. Cal went as a hippie, but then he always looks like one, so no one knew he was dressed up. He liked it that way. When we tried to give him some funky beads and a headband, he turned us down flat. Love you. wendy

Jen@eighteen25 said...

those pictures are all so fun!! their costumes were all so cute!! and that bag is adorable! love the little paper people!!

Ashley & Kevin said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! I blog stalked & I am gald I did cause I found you! Keep in touch & yay for CODA!
AShley (Killian)Beal
www.kevinandaslhey.blogspot.com