Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh so Thankful!

November always gets me thinking about what I'm thankful for, and this year is no exception.
*I'm thankful for my family. My boys are such a joy. They make me want to be a better person for them. Cade can always make me laugh and Coda is such a wonderful baby. I love my husband more and more everyday. Watching him with the boys is so beautiful. We may fight and disagree but you are my best friend and I'm so thankful for you. And of course my parents, who I would just be lost without. Mom I am so proud of everything you have done lately. You truly are beautiful inside and out. Dad you are always there for me and my family. You always have the best of advice for all of us (Must come with age:)
*I'm thankful for my extended family and how close we all are. It definitely makes being together a lot more fun when you are family and friends.
*I'm thankful for chocolate and Dr. Pepper

*I'm thankful for music and books. How boring would life be without music? I'm so excited I can start listening to Christmas music soon!

*I'm thankful for the lovely colors of fall. Everything looks and even smells so great!

*I'm thankful for IKEA catalogs. (Honestly, how fun are they?)

There are so many things to be thankful for!

5 comments:

Ashley & Kevin said...

I totall agree! how boring would life be without music & books!

your little man is ADORABLE! i love the hair!

Awburn Sedillo said...

That is a good post. I have to agree that the monthly of November helps us to remember the things that we are thankful for.

I absolutely love the kids halloween costumes. They both looked so adorable. And props to your mom and dad they looked great.

Coda's hand looks so precious in Ryan's. I love that picture.

Missy said...

Nice post! I love that you gave a shout out to chocolate and dr. pepper!!
It was so good to see you and that adorable little guy last night!

jamie carter said...

what a great post. i hope i'm part of that extended family you're thankful for. i am so grateful we all grew up close together and now our little ones get to too.

we have 106.5 playing in the car now. :)

Jen@eighteen25 said...

love this post. i can't stop thinking about how truely blessed we are!!