Last week we went to a Pumpkin Carving Party at Jen's house. I love going over there it is so always so fun. I am so thankful for my family and really love being around them when we can. The kids are too fun, they crack me up and are so good with Cade. This is a picture of Coda waiting for everyone to get ready for the party. Kyle and I were running all different directions trying to get ready while Coda laid on the bed. After a while I looked at him and he was just sitting there smiling. He apparently found us entertaining!
This is Cade holding his most current prized possession. I have been promising him a puffle for a while now, but when I went to order it on Disney's website it cost 5.99 and shipping was 8.99! His name is Puffley and he is the main reason Cade has been sleeping in his own bed lately! (Thank you Puffley!)
These are the pumpkins we carved at Jen's and a very tired Cade!
My oh-so-talented family hard at work on more pumpkins. I had so much fun carving pumpkins with my parents. We had the Halloween candy and country music flowing! I ended up carving both mine and Cade's pumpkins. He was convinced if he shook it hard enough the seeds would all fall out, after shaking for a little while he gave up. Cade took off, choosing to play in dirt rather than carve a pumpkin.
(If you could only see the dirt smears across his face)
Cade's fashion choices as of late have had us scratching our heads! (Today he tried to convince us it was "No Underwear for Cade's Day") Where did this child get his style?
Maybe from me?
Once again an update of Cricut projects! The First is a Calendar I made with magnet sheets.It was really fun to make, time-consuming but fun.

The next is a Christmas banner I started. Thanks to seeing Jen's Halloween banner that is super cute, I decided to try to make a Christmas on. I found some super cute Debbie Mum paper at Joanns for 50% off. I absolutely love it! I think it turned out good, much better looking in person!


Once again an update of Cricut projects! The First is a Calendar I made with magnet sheets.It was really fun to make, time-consuming but fun.As I was uploading my pictures for my blog Kyle was holding Coda. Who fell sound asleep on his Dad's lap. I thought it was so sweet.
Coda has Dad wrapped around his little finger :)

3 comments:
Ok so I must say I abosolutely love your cookie sheet craft. It is so cute.
I must say I think Cade's style came from his mom. Cute picture Calie!!
And that little Coda is always smiling. Everytime I see him he is happy.
Fun pumpkins too. You guys saved all your creativity for your moms house.
ok.... let me see if i can remember everything.
1st off... we love when you guys come over. you are some of my most favorite people to be with!
next... wow. look at those pumpkins. how many pumpkins hard were those??
too bad i didn't know you were ordering from disney... we could have added it into my order... their shipping is rediculous.
love all of your creations. are you particapating in the craft show... come on girl?
and that sweet coda. last couple times i've seen him i've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off... and haven't been able to even hold him. wish i could see what his cute onsie says in that bottom one. looks like some kind of super hero... too cute!
oh and love that picture of you. i remember that little sweater.
ditto on everything jen said.
except i didn't order anything from disney. but dang their shipping is a bit much.
Post a Comment