Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Little Coda Bug

You have been home for a whole month, now.Your adjusted age is about 11 days. It has been so wonderful to have you home and hold you and kiss you all the time, instead of the rotten old NICU! I wish I could have made your first few months easier for you. You are an amazingly stubborn little fighter and I am so grateful for that! You are getting to be such a strong and handsome little boy, the changes in you since you were born are unbelievable. You are such an easy-going baby. You are still wearing newborn clothes, despite having been born 11 weeks ago. I will always try to remember just how small you are now. How perfectly you coudle up in my arms. We all love you little Coda bear!

4 comments:

Awburn Sedillo said...

he is adorable. so sweet. it looks like cade loves his little brother.

jamie carter said...

these pictures made me smile. i think he is really starting to look like cade, especially with that hair do. :)

Jen@eighteen25 said...

oh my goodness he looks so big sitting with cade.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Calie...look at that picture of him with Cade and tell me he does not like just like your mom! It is crazy!

By the way...what handsome guys they are.