At the beginning of last week Coda started to develop an ugly looking diaper rash. He was very happy however to take care of it by hanging out naked! Cade also thought it was pretty funny asking every 10 minutes if Coda was still naked under the sheets.
On Wednesday Coda had an appointment with his lung doctor. He unfortunately is not ready to come off his oxygen just yet. When the doctor said to give it another month he made a really sad face:( But on the up side he is gaining weight like a champ, he was up to 7lbs. 7oz.
On Thursday Cade discovered a talent, that was quite funny. He discovered if he sucked in his nose and pinched it with his toy pliers it would stay! He spent hours practicing until it left imprints on his nose!
On Saturday, Kyle, Cade, my mom, Ryan, Linzie, Coda and I all went bowling. We had so much fun! A random lady even gave us a free pass for more games which we happily used. I never realized how hard it could be to teach Cade how to bowl, it was quite entertaining (We even managed a gutter ball with the bumpers up!) After bowling we went to the yummy buffet! Where we all ate until we were sick! All in all a lovely day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh my goodness... this is so cool. i'm looking forward to all your updates.
sorry coda has one more month on the oxygen... but my goodness look at him weighing over 7 pounds.
love the picture of cade with the pliers... made me laugh.
it's fun to see pictures of the family. glad you guys had a fun day out bowling.
Hey Calie I am glad I have someone elses blog to look at now!!
The baby is getting big. I see a lot of Cade in him. Sorry the poor baby has to be on the oxygen 1 more month.
And Mr. Cade is just adorable as always. I love his plier trick...too cute!
Looks like a fun time at the bowling alley and of course the buffet is always a good time. ha ha
i'm so excited... and i just can't hide it. YAY!! CALIE HAS A BLOG!!
i love coda's little face. he is so precious. and cade is pretty dang talented.
i am so jealous about the buffet. i am dying to go to a buffet. looks like a good time at the bowling alley.
Hey Calie! So glad you've started a blog, I've been wanting to see those handsome boys of yours! It's so sad to see him on oxygen. I hope the next month goes quickly!
Post a Comment