Thursday, April 1, 2010

:: Seaworld Time::


This was how we spent day 2 of vacation. We got to SeaWorld just as it was opening and headed straight to Wild Artic. Dad and Cade rode the ride while Coda and I just went straight in to look at the polar bears. This has to be one of my favorites! I love the polar bears and beluga whales!


Then we went to the Bay of Play, the new sesame street play area. Which the boys loved! I was very cute and bright colors! I didn't realize it was actually it's own little water park too, we stayed dry this time but now we know for next time! We rode Elmo's Flying fish, Oscars Rockin' Eels, and Abbey's Sea Star Spin.


Then to watch Believe the Shamu show. The trainers definately kept more of a distance from last time. And Coda was much more interested in brothers ice cream.
Then to feed the manta rays. You make a peace sign to hold the fish then as Cade said, they come and vaccum it right out of your hand! This was, of course when my camera battery died! Some of the other activities included, feeding flamingos, the sesame 4-D show, the many different aquariums, touching starfish and sea urchins, the shark encounter and to take pictures with Elmo and Zoe.

No comments: