Having Valentine's fresh in my mind, i decided to share some of the things i love!
i LoVe... my family. I am truely blessed to not only have wonderful, caring parents that let us move back in, but to have amazingly talented and beautiful cousins, loving aunts and uncles, and a remarkable grandma.
i LoVe... my husband. We don't see eye to eye all the time, and nobody knows how to push my buttons better. But watching you play with the boys, or listening to you sing just reminds me I'm so grateful you want to be my husband.
i LoVe... my boys. You light up my days! I love to see you interact with one another. It's obvious you love each other. Your giggles, smiles, hugs, kisses, stubborness, fits, talks, bedtime stories and snuggles all make me love you more!
i LoVe... my new pink shoes. I haven't bought shoes in so long, and I love your loud feminine color!
i LoVe...me time! the time after the boys go to bed and before Kyle gets home. I get to watch my "girlie" tv shows make cards
i LoVe... knowing we have a family vacation coming up! I honestly think I'm the most excited for a short break! Legoland and Seaworld we will see you soon!

3 comments:
i LOVE the romero family.
those boys of yours are some kind of special.
how exciting about your vacation. :)hope you guys have a great time.
i hope i'm one of those cousins!!
i LoVe you guys too!!
i noticed your cute shoes the other day. love the color!
me time is great right? it goes by so quick though...
and when are you going on vacation? that sounds too fun!!
Love the pics...your boys are so cute!! Looking forward to working with you on the Paper Popsicles DT!!
Post a Comment