Thursday, July 16, 2009
June
Cade recieved his first ever trophy! I don't think he was ever prouder! We had a fun time at his team party and he got to play in the pool at Parkdale park.
I was patiently waiting for Coda to crawl down the hall but this ham kept jumping in front of me. I love how Coda is peeking in the background!
Coda has recently discovered how to take off his diaper. When Kyle got home from work one night this was exactly how we found him! It was hilarious!
Picture's from Coda's 1st Birthday party! I thought it was really fun we went out to Mission Hills Park to play in the water. I of course forgot to get pictures of the other tables but we went with a sesame street theme. These are the cupcakes we had elmo, cookie monster and oscar!
Cal decided he wanted a cupcake but apparently just an eye! I love this cupcake it just makes me laugh!
Cade walking around the park. And Addie in the background.
This was the gift table and the stuff to put in goodie bags. They all started with C.
Birthday boy having his cake, or taking it apart. He was more into squishing it then eating it.
Papa and Coda ran through the water to cool off, I think they both enjoyed it!
Dad and Cade played in the water too! Not sure who had a better time!
While Aunt Wendy, Cal and Addie were in town we went to the Lied Disovery Museum. I thought it was very fun! Right now they have grossology, which the kids loved!
The biggest game of opperation ever!
I believe this flight was headed for South America. And landed there in about 10 seconds. What amazing pilots!
Aren't they cute?
This picture was taken for Dad's affinity for anything mega. Even Cade now points out megas. (We are nerds)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love those cupcakes! We took Chloe to that museum too..she had a blast!
Dude, that picture of Coda with the blanket is hilarious. Hope you guys are doing great. -Jayson Gifford
Post a Comment