Friday, January 30, 2009

Where has January Gone?

Cade has become very attached to his puffles. They are his friends, they help clean, Kyle and I even end up sleeping with a few in the bed every now and then. (Cade doesn't want us to be lonely.) They are fun and get tossed around A LOT in the house! I didn't realize just how attached Cade has become though....
Yep, He wanted to bring them to the living room but can only carry two or three at a time so he came up with this brilliant plan! He stufed them all in his pants then came out to talk!

You can just see Coda thinking "Am I really related to you guys?"
Cade's hiding place. What is he hiding from? Nothing....He was just comfy there.
Our little guy - sometimes life is just rough!

Our Christmas countdown for next year. I got some really cute paper for Christmas and I knew that I wanted to make an advent calendar. So here it is I used the bottom half of brown paper bags! They are pretty sturdy and it will be fun to fill it with treats next year!
My latest project. Inchies! The are 1 inch squares that you decorate! So fun and easy! Hair cuts - TODAY! All my boys are looking good!
So handsome with short hair!

4 comments:

jamie carter said...

ok, coda is not aloud any more haircuts... he looks too grown up. ;)
that advent calendar is so cute calie. i love all the little details that you put on each sack.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

love the haircuts. coda looks so sweet with his.

love the countdown. too fun! love that there can be a treat for each day.

so fun to hear cade's playing ball. i hope we can get them on the same team. it would be wonderful to have company at the games!

Awburn Sedillo said...

those boys are always so cute and happy. i love all your crafts. the calendar is adorable.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

oh man...i just want to squeeze coda!