Monday, December 15, 2008

Updating for December

I think we have a little thumb sucker. Coda is a crack up, he had a pacifier in the NICU but he hardly ever took it. When he got home if you tried to give it to him he would act like it was choking. Nowadays his act his very dramatic he coughs and pretends to gag and spits it out. But all of a sudden he discovered his thumb and he likes it!
This is Cade setting up his Christmas town. This was something wee had to buy for Cade's first Christmas and every year it's his job to set it up. This year there was karate fighting amongst Santa and the villagers but in the end it looked great as usual. (And must give props to the batteries that have lasted all these years!)This is Cade helping his Papa set up the outside Christmas lights. I pretty much avoided going out to see them working because seeing this makes my heart skip a beat. But he loves it so I snuck out to take a couple ladder pics but as soon as I heard look mom I can stand up here with no hands, I went back inside.
Workin' with Pop is serious work.
Hanging out with the reindeer at Ethel M's. It was very beautiful and a lot of fun to walk through. Cade really enjoyed the tour of the factory too, and the free chocolate! YUM!
He really liked this giant candy cane
Cade's ornament for the year, of course it is Mario!

3 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

fun, fun, fun. he and his grandpa make a great team.

i still want to get out to ethel m's. it's the last thing on my list of to do's. (well besides all the shopping and wrapping and cooking and all)

jamie carter said...

coda looks pretty happy with his thumb. i think that's so cute.

cade is lucky to be learning from one of the best christmas decorators ever. (i think i would have stayed inside too, especially with the "no hands")

Awburn Sedillo said...

what a cute little christmas town. both of your kids are always smiling. they are so cute