Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A little of this a little of that...

This is how we always find Coda. He can turn on and off the tv so now he turns on Elmo, watches a bit then carries on. Our two little readers. This was when they were left alone, as soon as they noticed I was there they start crawling all over each other...sigh BOYS.
Cade earned an award from school for excellent behavior! He has also been the teachers helper or "star" 3 times allready! I'm so proud of him!

(I'm not supposed to tell but, he did get put on yellow one morning for knocking down another kid's block tower. But according to his teacher, negotiated moving back to green for perfect behavior the rest of the day :)


Last friday I went in to help Cade's teacher at school. I had a great time. It was so fun to watch him " in his element". And the best part is he wants me to come back, which I love! My mom and I helped Cade make this club house. If you touch the wall he makes a door bell sounds then invites you in :) I'm the one who made the snazzy windows!



Grandpaand Cade planted flowers all Sunday...ok Grandpa planted the flowers, Cade was like the supervisor, sharing his opinion on the flowers, naming the business (Hydro Planting Service) CONTINUALLY checking in with the customers - Grandma and myself. We were all cleaning and we would hear a knock on the screen. "Hydro Planting Service, just letting you know everything looks great out here. Would you like to come see?" But they were cheap Pop charged us lunch and Cade a dollar.

Hydro Planting Service

2 comments:

jamie carter said...

cade is a hoot. :) i'm not surprised he's doing so good in school.
way to go cade!! and good job negotiating yourself out of the yellow.

oh... and that picture of the boys reading is priceless. love it.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cade has a million dollar imagination! i love it!