Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Projects

When Coda was in the hospital, the March of dimes hosted parent hours. The parent hours were at a time that parents were not allowed into the NICU, due to shift changes and doctor's rounds. One of the classes was scrapbooking. No instruction- just sit and scrap. They had materials for everyone to use and it was all mothers whose babies were in the NICU. It was a very quiet group, but the company was welcoming. It was the best way to spend some time, which was the hardest thing to do each day. Since then I got my cricut and I have jumped into all other kinds of projects. So tonight I finally worked on my first layout since then. I can't wait to do more! The next few picture are of an empty paint can I altered. It is for a Disney swap I am in. I filled the inside with scrapping materials and will be giving it to my partner very soon. (My partner could be from anywhere in the world, and guess what? She live about 10 minutes from me!)This is for a monthly recipe swap -Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwiches! YUM This is for a disney autograph book. Don't know when we will get to go...but it's always good to be prepared!
This is a cupake recipe and a devilishly good chocolate cake!
And these are from the sesame street cartridge! I love these little guys!

3 comments:

jamie carter said...

cute stuff calie.
i love, love, love that princess paint can. is all of that stuff on one cartridge?

Jen@eighteen25 said...

wow... you've been creative!! look how much work you've put into that paint can. too fun!!

no pictures of the cute boys?

have you heard anything about t-ball yet?

Awburn Sedillo said...

gotta love the cricut. those are some cute projects and how nice of the hospital to put on that cropping time thing. I liked the princesses was that on a disney cartridge or is there just a princess one.